New Episode of the Entrepreneurially Thinking Podcast
April 5, 2018
New episode of the Entrepreneurially Thinking podcast is live!
At the intersection of Medicine, Entrepreneurship, and Design is MEDLaunch. MEDLaunch is a non-profit biomedical incubator that solves healthcare problems with interdisciplinary teams of students at St. Louis University.
Joining us today are:
Demir Sikirić, Biomedical Engineering Major at Saint Louis University (Class of ’19) and Vice President of MEDLaunch.
John Hardin, a phenomenal business man and the executive director of MEDLaunch.
Lucas Rydberg, a previous team leader (Phas3)
In this episode:
– About the MEDLaunch program and how it was inspired/founded
– The development and overall success of MEDLaunch as a whole
– What the teams and work with university students entail.
– What the university students learned.
– Who the key role models or examples of success are.
– What is Demo Day?