New Episode of the Entrepreneurially Thinking Podcast
September 27, 2018
New episode of Entrepreneurially Thinking podcast is live!
Joining us today is Jeremy Nulik. He is the Evangelist Prime and Futurist at Bigwidesky. Jeremy applies his strategic and irreverent mind to design FUTURES for associations, brands and the constituents they serve. Bigwidesky was established to help companies navigate a radically unpredictable future. Their favorite challenges usually have to do with communications, work culture, technology and strategic vision.
In this episode:
– What led Jeremy to Bigwidesky?
– What does it mean to be an Evangelist Prime?
– What does it mean to think like a futurist?
– How do you make a brand more human and how does thinking that way make a difference?
– What is the difference between creating vision and exploring what you could know?
– Comparison and contrast of a brand that is more effectively human than one that is not.
– How is every entrepreneur is a futurist?
– More about the Be Human Project.
Company LinkedIn Page