New Episode of the Entrepreneurially Thinking Podcast
November 1, 2018
New episode of Entrepreneurially Thinking podcast is live!
Joining us is Diego Abente, Vice President of Economic Development of the International Institute and President of the International Institute Community Development Corporation.
The mission of the International Institute is to strengthen the St. Louis community by:
1) helping immigrants and their families become secure and successful; and
2) promoting the value of ethnic diversity in the social, cultural and economic life of the region
Diego also leads the International Institute Business Solutions Center (IIBSC), which provides interpretation, translation services, as well as cultural competency training.
In this episode:
– Diego has been active in the support and success of people and community from Paraguay to St. Louis. What led him to pursue this work in the first place?
– Diego’s work in Africa and Washington, DC.
– How Diego is bridging the divide between immigrants and the economic system of this region and Why?
– How Diego helps entrepreneurs build up the credentials and business savvy required to secure funding.
– The need for ethnic diversity in business and culture in our region.
– Lessons for entrepreneurs.
– The opportunities for thriving immigrant businesses in St. Louis